Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Pastry Plans!

It's been about two years since I made that last post, and I'm not really sure what I think of it.

Back then, I was eighteen, and very young (I still am! It's not like I'm saying I'm old, I'm not even twenty-one yet! oh dear, I've put my foot in mouth already it seems, and I haven't even started this lol.)

I would be interested in baking through a French pastry cookbook. Heck, I'd love to learn French even! And that would even give me a reason to do so~

But I think I'm going to be so busy becoming a pastry chef that I won't have enough time to do that, so maybe it's best if I just forget about it.

Pastry Chef? Who, me? Yes, indeed, you heard correctly. It's a very difficult path, or so I've heard, but I've always had an interest in desserts, and this is finally going to become a thing. If it doesn't, I'm unsure of what will happen to me.

But for now? At least there's an idea of what's going to happen. Probably won't be back here for another few years, but that's the plan. See you then~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment